on 26 March 2015
Excellent product very good resistance, perfect for using white panel markers,
on 14 July 2013
Bought this very large laminated map in order to better visualise my son's travels during a year with the GBA ship LOGOS HOPE.

The map is huge! You need a big wall, but it is always a talking point and very informative.

The laminated version allows me to put stickers on to show progress and remove them later. I have glued a thin wooden strip to act as a frame and make it easier to mount on the wall. Cold possibly have achieved the same with the cheaper version of the map and a polycarbonate sheet but overall that would have cost considerably more.

Good investment in my opinion.

World Executive, enlarged &, laminated Wall Maps World: PP.NGW622086: Laminated Executive Line (World Maps)
on 22 March 2013
good map in restrained colours and using a sensible projection for a world map. I bought it for a 10-year old grandson who seems delighted with it. His younger sister enjoys it too. As it is a large paper object, to avoid risk of tearing, I bought the laminated version and think the extra cost worth paying. (assess the dimensions carefully; it's big for small rooms at home)
on 3 November 2013
Really pleased with the wall map, I have framed it and it looks great in my den (spare room). Excellent delivery time, well done.
on 15 June 2014
its an absolutely stunning map to record my USA trips.
its framed and on my wall, looking beautiful.
very very concise and easy to read.
on 27 February 2014
Came packaged in a great tube that protected the map. It's absolutely beautiful and is presented in my wall. Pity I can't find a frame that fits this rather odd dimensions, but it still looks incredible as a standalone. Highly recommend it for anyone looking for a map to pin up to their wall.
on 25 March 2013
It came quickly and well packaged. It is a lovely map. We needed it to track family history and this one is the perfect size.
on 2 October 2014
Love it, very good details. I always find myself looking at it.
on 29 January 2015
Particularly impressed that South Sudan is included.
on 8 February 2015
Perfect Item, excellent quality, arrived on time.