on 25 May 2017
Bought for my nephew so can't review it from my personal experience. He's a young gadget electronic 13 year old wiz kid.
on 14 May 2017
good book just dos'nt go in to some things far enough but worth it all the same.John.
on 16 July 2013
The book is very detailed and great for anyone attempting to carryout repairs on iphones and ipads. I will be using this book to carryout all of my future repairs.
on 22 February 2014
Is only specific to certain devices and the one I am interested in is not included. Author should revise book to be more extensive.
on 3 February 2014
Delivery okay and did the job. Not quite as detailed as I was hoping and some procedures not clearly defined.
on 8 July 2013
The book is full of very usefull information and tips. The book is of good quality and sits on my work bench along with my other reference books,
on 24 July 2013
It does what it says, I've used it to help me replace the battery - it was just so easy!
on 16 December 2014
its ok , anyone can log on the website and see the picture of disassembling. It should cover more common error issue such as error 1 , 3194 over all ok good for a start but this should cover what's already not there on the ifixit website should be more focused on software related mysteries.
on 3 November 2015
Got this as a guide to replace my daughters iphone back plate as it got broken and phone stopped working. Good instructions and images. Ironically since I sent it over to the Ex to use, hes never returned it. Must be good! (the phone btw. still didnt work after back screen replaced tho..)
on 9 May 2016
Perfect Book and I expect Amazon will bring more books like this. Also I appreciate the knowledge provide here in this book with pictures and diagrams.Thanks You