Customer reviews

on 23 July 2015
Bought this as an anniversary gift for my in-laws and it was very well received. They have even bought another copy as a gift for someone else (wedding present I think).
on 7 August 2015
Bought this for my wife, she is yet to start filling it in.
on 29 May 2012
My daughter has just got engaged and I bought her this book for her and her fiance to complete through their own love story! It is a lovely book and will be a lovely keepsake for them.
on 4 January 2016
Great gift for my partner. Great quality.
on 16 January 2016
Haven't filled this in yet but looks like a nice item
on 2 August 2014
Brilliant and fast delivery
on 26 February 2015
Great as a wedding gift
on 27 December 2012
This book was a present to my girlfriend for Christmas and she absolutely loved it!!! such a wonderful book to keep and record your feelings and memories and to pass on to other generations!!!
on 31 March 2013
I bought this for my husband for Valentine's Day. We've been married 6 years and so I was able to fill in about the first 3rd. There's a lot of questions which weren't relevant to us yet, but I know I can revisit the book later on in our years. It goes from first meeting all the way to grandkids! I've filled mine in from my perspective but there's enough space left for my husband to write in if he wants to.
on 11 February 1999
When I saw this book on the shelf, I picked it up and immediately started giggling to myself while thinking about the questions like "On our first date we..." and "We would have never met if..." I bought the book for my fiance and I as a Valentine's Day present for the both of us. It will be wonderful to fill out together, have at our wedding, and anticipate writing the history as it comes to us!