on 29 January 2014
As a non-religious person I knew very little about the Christian beliefs concerning the 'Rapture' and 'Christ's Second Coming'. I also felt a series based in religion would hold very little interest for me. How wrong I was!!! The books are fast paced, exciting and real page turners. The characters are believable and you find yourself immersed in their stories, wanting them to survive. I also learnt a huge amount and found myself considering what the Bible foretells, wondering if there actually is some truth to it. The 'Left Behind' series commanded my interest, fascinated me and changed my perspective on religion. I would recommend this series to believers and to those who may be sceptical (like I was) but who are willing to approach this with an open mind and a preparedness to be taught something as well as enjoying a fascinating read. Excellent series and extremely talented authors who know what they're talking about.
on 29 December 2013
The whole series makes you realise that Christ's second coming could be at any moment and challenges us to make sure we are prepared for it. From reading the first book in the series of 16, I couldn't put them down. This series although just a novel shows how scripture tells clearly of this time in earth's history and what it will possibly be like for those "Left behind" when God takes those who love Jesus to himself. An exciting series for both Christians and Non-Christians alike.Read and you won't be disappointed.
on 5 September 2017
The series so far has made me review my commitment to Jesus Christ. I would recommend the books to any Christian who has doubts.
on 27 September 2013
Good story, underlying the book of revelations. Helped me understand the bible book better as even though written in story mode it sticks to the bible story more or less
on 7 June 2015
Good book but thought that it would reveal more about the character of the Antichrist Nicolae Carparthia as it is named after him.
on 22 December 2014
Brilliant read all of them, definitely a good way to compare the Bible into life today.
on 11 March 2017
A bit slow, but getting there
on 9 August 2010
My wife has read the first 3 of the books from the " Stay behind series",and found all of them a fascinating read. So she was really looking foward to the latest book i purchased for her from amazon.
on 27 June 2014
Everyone should read 'the left behind' series. Jesus is coming back . Are you ready???
on 18 May 2015