on 24 March 2017
I am exceptionally happy with this exhaustive concordance as it covers a vast array of topics as well as giving a wonderful insight into the Greek and Hebrew! This has reshaped my study and corrected a lot of my work that was wrong due to clearly unreliable resources! Very happy and have got a lot of use for it!
on 5 November 2015
I highly recommend this concordance. It was recommended to me and I'm happy that I purchased it. When you really want to study the word this better than using the Internet. Keep it close by its better than any app.
review image review image
on 19 September 2016
This is a BIG book. Bigger than what I thought it was going to be.
But wow is it crammed full of information!
Only downside I can see is the paper used is pretty thin, but good quality.
Worth every penny and invaluable to anyone who study's the KJV bible.
on 26 January 2017
Every word in the Bible is in this exhaustive concordance. If you don't know Biblical Hebrew and Greek, but want to understand the deeper meaning and nuances in the original languages, than the Strong's exhaustive concordance is the best English language concordance for word study in biblical Hebrew and Greek.
on 27 March 2017
I bought three different strings concordances for use with a bible study class. They are all good but this is my favourite because of the extra information added.
on 28 January 2017
This is the alphabetical list of words in the Bible. Stating the obvious it's easier and quicker to search the Bible for words or events on a computer version if you can have that option.
on 25 March 2017
Truly exhausted and expanded!
My first bought concordance
Arrived on time and as expected
Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for in-depth study of the bible
It is wonderful to have in my hands an up-to-date version of Strong's, giving brilliant access to the Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic - the originall languages of the Bible. Something I would recommend for anyone who wants to explore the authentic roots of the many excellent versions of the Bible that are available today.
on 20 October 2015
It got it all. Very handy to have if you want to look up a word, name, number
Has the Hebrew and Greek dictionary on words as well. A great buy
on 18 January 2016
This strongs exhautive concordance is excellent as a aid to my bible study,but is let down by the fine
print in the appendex which is a pity,otherwise its a great buy to help you in the study of
gods word.