on 16 June 2017
I've not actually read any Deadpool comics before. Not sure why, just not got around to it. So when the price dropped I thought I'd pick this up.

My review is short and sweet: Silly, fun and enjoyable.

Don't read this if you want anything serious. The whole thing is really just a riff on Deadpool's habit of breaking the fourth wall. I think the ending lets it down a little personally, but at the same time I'm not sure where else they'd go. He also seems to manage to bump off seemingly indestructible superheroes and villains without any problems, but hey, artistic licence. Just go with the flow and enjoy it :)
on 30 June 2017
I'm fairly new to graphic novels but certainly graphic is best word to express this. Loved seeing all the familiar faces both friend and foe appearing. Anyone who remotely likes Deadpool NEEDS to read this! Can't express just how much this is adults only!!! After reading this I hope there are others that can grab my attention as this did, was going to try n savour it and know its a cliché but what a page-turner! Highly recommended, in case u didn't already grasp my enthusiasm 😁
on 28 June 2017
Like the comic book, but hated reading it on the kindle + nowadays you can find a lot more digital comics for much cheaper on MARVEL or DCs websites.
on 20 June 2017
Great book, amazing story and the art is incredible. I total recommend it.
on 25 May 2017
Definitely one of the best comics I've read this year. It's refreshing and funny and light hearted and bloody. All the things and more that we all love about Deadpool
on 5 July 2017
Good read
on 25 July 2017
Everything felt a little rushed for my liking
on 16 April 2017
Enjoyed the comic. Brilliant all the way through. Love deadpool and his 4th wall breaks. 10 \ 10 would buy again
on 19 July 2017
good shipping the item arrive perfect
on 4 June 2017
I'm quite new to Graphic Novels, but this was an utter bargain on the Kindle format. The story is hilarious, one of the best things I've read. I can't wait to read the other two volumes of the 'Killogy'.