Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 2 March 2013
The comic arrived quickly, service was fast and efficient but I disappointed that it did not seems to be worth the buy for a ten year old but saying that the quality is good and the comic is a worthy buy for someone especially at this price.
on 7 December 2012
I got this comic for my nephew's Christmas present, the look amazing and are well made. Brilliant, delighted with them and perfect for any comic book fans out there! Hope I can now convert my nephew into a marvel fan like myself!
on 23 November 2012
I ordered two of these comics for my nephews marvel themed birthday. They arrived with disappointment however.... The quality was really shoddy. On half of the pages it seemed that the formatting hadn't been done correctly as half the pictures were cut off. Quickly returned items for a refund.
on 21 March 2014
My boys a huge marvel fan and loved receiving his first ever comic. Really good quality paper. Well worth money.