on 26 April 2013
This is one of the greatest Spiderman stories ever written. It balances Peter Parker's life perfectly with Spiderman's and there is a lot to keep you interested.

The first story "coming home" involves a character who also has spiderman powers and how he uses his powers for a different purpose. Half of this story was one huge fight scene between Morlun and Spiderman and it was amazing as you really get a sense of how hard it is for Spiderman. You also have the world trade center issue which is a very sad and moving issue. I don't want to spoil the other stories, but they are all great.

This isn't only the best Spiderman book ever written, for me, it is one of the best Comic Book series I have ever read, and I am not exaggerating!!
on 19 April 2016
My first trip into the world of Spidy and I love it, the stories are much more down to earth then I expected leading to a greater depth of character then I originally I would encounter. the artwork is beautiful and vibrant and remain contemporary and ageless, will definitely explore more .
on 18 July 2012
I have been reading Batman comics for a while and I thought this would be a good place to start in the world of spiderman. Great price and very fast delivery and in perfect condition. Brilliant all around. Thanks.
on 9 July 2016
This was brought for my son who loved and has not put down from the time he had it
on 18 September 2010
After I've seen the Spider-Man movie I wanted to give it a try and read Spider-Man in comic book format. Although the stories told on this comic are not the same as in the movie, they are very engaging and a fantastic read. Anyone who is new to comic books should read this collection, I would highly recommend.
on 4 January 2014
This is the worst I have seen from JMS his tv series Babylon 5 was great as was his Thor run but this was so boring. Issue after issue had lots of talking and no action and mainly Peter as a school teacher. Ezekiel was a total waste JMS seemed to try and change spider-man's origin from what we all knew. If you want great Spidey stories the Essential volumes are much better in comparison.