on 17 April 2002
This book contains a mini-dictionary (only 1,500 entries) and many common Bosnian phrases. When I ordered this online from Amazon, I expected a proper dictionary and I was slightly disappointed when I saw a small 150 page book. However, if you're going on a trip to Bosnia soon and you have no prior knowledge of the language, a proper dictionary won't be that much use to you - but this book will come in VERY, and I mean VERY, handy.
But if you (like me) seriously want to learn the language (rather than just be able to get by on a trip to Bosnia), then this book isn't really for you - I'd recommend "Teach Yourself Serbo-Croat" instead.
on 29 July 2014
Very handy and easy to use. Covers basics well but don't expect to be able to carry on a conversation.