on 16 November 2004
Really good, non-jargon and was recommended to me initially by a friend. I had no idea about research methods before I read this and so far, about 60% of it has stuck since reading relevant chapters.
on 14 February 2002
An excellent choice of book. This book provides everything from basic definations for the novice researcher to vital in depth information for the more expert researcher. This book provided invaluable information right the way through my nurse training and continued to assist me to complete my degreee and dissertation. A must for any nurse studying research.
on 17 January 2013
I got this book for someone in training. Turned out to be the wrong edition. Tried to return it. Amazon passed request to 'Smoothsale' which has not done a thing - neither sent return label nor contacted me. Have tried twice with no result.

A new edition of this book is due out beginning of Feb. - so my trainee will wait for that- hopefully, not from Smoothsale!!
on 28 November 2011
I bought a second hand book but i was shocked when i received it because it looks new and the product arrived sooner than expected!:)
on 27 November 2015
Arrived in time, and it was as described.
on 8 January 2015