Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 April 2017
Great book. Recommend this read!
on 22 June 2011
This is a fabulous book for all those women searching for their hearts. I was in a place where I knew God was asking for more of my heart, I wanted to be able to give Him more, but literally couldn't find it. This book helped a lot. I picked it up from a friend's bookshelf, read it though and found myself making notes, copying out large sections to the point where I realised I really do need my own copy. So now I own one it is full of highlighted sections and notes.
My advice - buy your own :)
on 15 January 2011
This is a terrific book - sometimes we feel that no-one cares for us but we are told in this book God know my name and I will never be forgotten by the Lord - He loved me so much, knew what I was going to do and yet he died on the Cross for me.

No-one would do this.
on 27 February 2011
This book was just what I needed during a difficult time. An honest and moving book that reminds you of God's heart and the truth that God knows your name and is very much interested in the detail of your life! I loved Reading this book and read it over a couple of days as I couldn't put it down!

A must read!
on 29 March 2011
Speedy delivery, so well done Amazon. First book Ive read by Beth Redman, very inspiring so far and well written, reminds of me great verses. Good to encourage us ladies in the walk with the Lord. Be blessed.
on 30 September 2011
Prompt delivery. Good quality - not damaged. It was a gift so haven't read it myself, but it came very well recommended.
on 12 July 2015
I only read part way through this book as I really didn't enjoy it. I think it may have just been a bit too old for me, as Beth talks about having children and life experiences that I just couldn't relate to as a 20-year-old. However I really think it would have been an interesting read for someone a bit older.
on 1 July 2013
I chose this book at point in my life when I was stressed and looking on Kindle ebooks found something
if felt would encourage me to seek more of God and understand His ways.

The sample preview gave understanding of who this lady was and confirmed my desire to purchase it.

Beth's message and testimony are incredible and the encouragement I received has made me review
my Christian journey and even recognise where I have become lukewarm even as I am experiencing our
Lord's grace and favour.

I would recommend this book to Christian's knowing they have a problem, those who think they don't and
anyone who has come to realise they have something missing in their lives whether they have faith or none.
on 29 July 2011
This book is perfect for any girl, young or old. It's honest and addresses issues that we all face. Issues with self-image, regret and generally not feeling good enough to know our saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Beth Redman is a superb writer and I would recommend this book to anyone. It has several relevant Bible verses for each chapter, so that we can always come back to God's word when feeling down.

BUY IT!
on 16 October 2014
I downloaded this book because of the title to be honest, however I was gripped by it from chapter 1 in fact from page 1. Beth opens her heart with a book (or message) that will touch the lives of all who read it, guys ignore the cover this will speak to you as well. life can appear crushing at times but as Beth writes/puts it so well we are not on our own, I can not recommend this book highly enough.