Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

on 6 August 2008
This book has many recipes but no pictures. I wonder if this is because it is an American recipe book?
on 13 February 2009
Very dissapointed with this book there is nothing that you cannot get from Mrs Beatons. I thought there would be tips. Although it does not say so I don't think it is general it seem aimed an Expensive Mixers (probably the KitchenAid) and assumes you have more money than sense and spent more money on the attachments than you did on the mixzer itself!
22 Comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 January 2012
I am very happy with purchase for this book, good quality , there is not enough photos display but at least it tells the speed should be set when operating mixer and that is exactly what I need .
on 5 March 2014
I have been updated by the supplier, so I do not hold them responsible for the delay(???) only for still having it on the website without any 'warning'.
on 9 May 2013
As previous reviews, no pictures. It's American but some good receipes. Some good ones not enough to want me want to bake.
on 25 November 2013
Brilliant apart from it is the american edition , so the measures areby cup and not ounces although the recipes are good