Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 July 2012
After buying our new panini grill we needed some ideas and this book ticked all the boxes and provided us with plenty of choice that did not rely upon an exotic stock of mystical ingredients but rather what most folk have in the cupboard generally. Good value and very pleased.
on 12 September 2013
Full of great ideas for the simple sandwich. Variation of sandwich fillings is just what we needed. I refer to this book at least four times per week.
on 6 June 2012
Some lovely recipes in here! Would definitely recommend for anyone who likes cooking and panini. Excellent Book, Excellent Food w.
on 10 February 2016
I bought this book for my Mum to go with her new panini machine as the book that came with the machine was rubbish. She absolutely loves this book. It has ideas for every day and the more exotic but all ingredients are easy to source, whereas many books I looked at were obviously American and many ingredients had different names or hard to find in the UK. This book is a real gem.
on 20 July 2013
these recipes are easy to use and even husband has had a go! What grester praise is that? Many thanks
on 12 May 2014
If you are expecting the usual cook book with lots of glossy inspiring photos you will be very very disappointed... very few pictures so complete let down as cook books go
on 27 July 2013
I suppose if American style cooking is up your ally then you would like the recipes.
Nothing beets an Tomato, Basil, Blackforest ham and cheese of choice with black pepper Panini.
But if you are bored of the same stuff all the time it is a good book to get inspiration.
on 16 October 2013
Bought as a gift to go with a Panini grill so it rounded off the present nicely. Friends were pleased with grill and the book for ideas.
on 3 June 2012
When I purchased this book I should have expected it to be very American with the ingredients. Don't get me wrong, I love American food, its just that a lot of the ingredients are not what I would put in paninis and are also sometimes not easy to find. I had just bought a george foreman grill to replace a sandwich maker and wanted some different ideas for paninis. I think my daughter's comments were - why buy a book. Just put whatever you want in your paninis!
on 19 February 2012
This book is a must if purchasing a Panini Grill - I cannot believe how many mouth watering recipes there are, and such an easy way to have a tasty and healthy lunch/supper.