Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 30 June 2007
.....a whole new world of Virtual Reality, mind bonding, seeing what the other person sees - ruddy amazing!! It's not just the romance, it's the new technology, seeing old friends.

This book was sexy, introduced a new heroine that was attractive, sexy, intelligent and just downright ballsy! The hero (who you don't officially meet) was a hottie. And I want to be a chance to play in their VR world.

I have already set myself a reminder to buy 'Virtually Hers' because I can't wait to see what happens next. Another keeper from Gennita Low.
on 15 April 2013
This author is my favourite with good storylines, terrific characters, love the humour and sexy romance. I have read all her books now and cannot wait for the next one.
on 20 June 2007
I couldn't out this book down like all gennita's I was intranced by the moment i started it.

Note to gennita Please stop fixing roofs and write faster. :-)