Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 30 October 2005
I received this book from my mom who said it was great. Her & I have different opinions on books but I just finished a book and didn't have a new one so I thought I would try this. It started out a little slow for me and I didn't care for the characters that much in the beginning. Then before I knew it, I was into the book...didn't want to put it down and felt that I knew the characters. Although I don't think it was the greatest book, it was an easy read and it kept my interest and made me feel something for the characters which is always important to me.
on 26 December 2015
A 'very' favourite book! I keep reading/lending/losing reorder it! Bought it first in Australia. The story is very engaging and involved, with lots of 'twists'.
on 6 October 2014
Really brilliant book - so different from many others of this genre - can't recommend it highly enough