Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 24 March 2014
As usual I enjoyed this story from Debbie Macomber she writes well and interestlngly giving her readers value for money.
on 27 February 2014
I love these books will be reading it when the good weather is here .if we get any that is
on 8 April 2014
This book was a joy to read and I wish there were many more . It was a real page turner
on 26 January 2014
as with all her books cant put it down, as one ends I reach for another one that keeps me intreged
on 19 July 2014
excellent again as are all Debbie Macomber books
on 7 March 2014
As far as I know this has been much enjoyed by my friends, in due course I shall read it.
on 9 March 2016
good book
on 16 February 2015
Good book
on 18 August 2014
Good read
on 7 December 2014
This was brought as a present for a friend so I can't really make any comment.