Customer reviews

on 5 March 2015
A very nice finish to the end of the series where the two main characters have to confront and accept their feelings . It is in the same vein as all the others encompassing all the characters past and present. I am so sad though that I have come to the end of these books. I have been reading them on and off for year or so.
on 15 January 2014
My kind of Christmas the last one in the series was every bit as good as the previous novels
It is sad that there is more virgin river novels but I will go on to read more of Robyn Carr novels
on 29 December 2012
as ever she draws you into virgin river, I have withdrawl symptoms missing reading about all my pals in the hamlet.
Please write another one soon Robyn
thanks for the series
on 1 February 2015
Love all the characters and just keep reading. Got caught with the virgin river ones.
on 10 June 2015
Fantastic series.
on 19 November 2016
Another great one in the series :) Now to buy the next one , can't wait to read it :)
on 30 August 2014
Lovely read,she is as good as Debbie .
on 13 November 2014
Still loving the series
on 11 November 2013
Loved all Robyn Carr virgin River books. You feel you are in a real town and all the people there are people you know.
on 28 February 2016
Re-read via local elibrary. Must have read originally before I posted reviews. Anyway, I adored this book. I enjoyed all the comings and goings of VR. This was such an enjoyable book after the big disappointment of sunrise point. I loved all the updates and togetherness. There was love, laughter, tears. I didn't want the book, or series, to end. I'm now so sad. But I have thoroughly enjoyed rereading this series and would do so again, even those few books I didn't particularly like. Note, it seems that typos are not just the remit of indie authors as every book in the series had quite a number of typos. Bad form from the publisher.