Customer reviews

on 21 November 2011
New York Times bestselling author Robyn Carr brings you home to Virgin River in a Christmas story about reuniting with the one person you just can't forget...
This year, Becca Timm knows the number one item on her Christmas wish list: getting over Denny Cutler. Three years ago Denny broke her heart before heading off to war. It's time she got over her silly college relationship and moved on.
So she takes matters into her own hands and heads up to Virgin River, the rugged little mountain town that Denny calls home, as an uninvited guest on her brother's men-only hunting weekend. But when an accident turns her impromptu visit into an extended stay, Becca finds herself stranded in Virgin River. With Denny. In very close quarters.
As the power of Christmas envelops the little town, Becca discovers that the boy she once loved has become a strong and confident man. And the most delicious Christmas present she can imagine.
This book was a great seasonal read, in fact, its a great read no matter what time of year you would read it to be honest!I loved the relationship between Denny and Becca, how they rediscover each other. I do not want to give away any spoilers at all as I want everyone to enjoy the book as much as I did. The only thing I would say was that it ended rather abruptly, I wish it had gone on a little longer and given a much better ending. The book was so good that I must be honest and say that the ending let it down slightly in my opinion but, don't let that put you off reading the book yourself.
on 27 December 2011
Usually romance novels aren't this good. This was brilliant! It actually had a plot! The character's were loveable, and I even shed a tear for all the Christmas spirit at the end. What a great book to get me in the Christmas mood!

Becca shows up on her brother's doorstep at 3am, bags packed, ready to go on a guys hunter trip. She says she just needs to get away, but she really wants to see if Denny, her ex-boyfriend, and her can finally have some closure to their breakup a few yrs ago. I smell trouble! And romance! It is kind of funny the situations that Becca gets herself in, and ultimately end up her saving grace.

We actually got to know the character's well, and I wouldn't mind living in such a town. If they exist! It was like a dream. This book was full of Christmas spirit and love. I'm totally in the mood now and can't stop listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas movies. I actually wanted more of the story. I know you'll enjoy this. I did!
on 17 October 2014
It was lovely to start this book and again be transported to a friendly comfortable place, Virgin River. Just loved it. Becca grew on me. Book full of small town trivia, catching up on all the regulars of the town. Theres tenderness, little bit of angst, laughter, heat and romance. Above all the caring of the community. To me it was an uplifting book.
14.2.16. Re-read as rereading the series. Loved it (except those typos, joined words). Would reread in future as well.
on 12 July 2016
This series of Robyn Carr Books is gripping I am loving every one this book had me close to tears a few times but then laughing my head off can not wait for the next book
on 30 December 2013
Another good read more about virgin river and its people. I enjoyed reading this book and am looking forward to the next in the series.
on 30 January 2014
I love these Virgin River books. so glad i came across them, once i start one of these books i can't put them down. keep them coming.
on 29 September 2016
Brilliant reading unable to put them down once I start one. Will be sad when I get to the last one .
on 3 November 2014
great read but only for the open minded people
on 11 June 2015