on 3 March 2017
My Grandsons saw Peter Pan Panto at Christmas and this book was the ideal follow up for a 3 and 5 years of age. It kept the excperience going and they love having it read to them.
on 29 November 2013
This is a lovely book and is great for any Peter Pan fan or hook fan. It is quite thin but there are more words than pictures
on 21 January 2013
Good basic outlne story, excellent illustrations. Ideal for the younger child. My grandchildren, aged 3 and six years were enthralled with it.
on 17 January 2012
My son was really into Peter Pan so i got him this book..very nicely illustrated..slightly different version than i remembered but then there are a few versions out there today..my son didnt seem to notice the difference though as he gets me to read it many an evening before bed.
on 22 June 2014
This was sent to my Grand-daughter in Australia who is coming over here at Christmas to see the Pantomime - she reports to me she loved the story and can't wait now to see the show.
on 28 December 2014
Nice easy reader for a beginner.
on 25 October 2013
My little boy loves this story but he is really disappointed with the illustrations in this book. Good amount of pages for a bedtime book.
on 6 June 2014
Ordered for my son when they were doing a school play on it. Nice pictures. Would recommend this book to anyone
on 7 July 2013
This wasn't what I expected - and was nothing like the original story. Didn't use it for my intended lesson.
on 13 October 2015
Wonderful timeless story which entertains both children and adults alike