on 10 March 2015
Superb book, but beware, unless you have the patience of a saint and are willing to experiment long and hard with the patterns enclosed, OR you have a great teacher to hold your hand through this weighty tome, you might want to head towards easier reading.
on 28 August 2013
I've bought hundreds of products from Amazon and this is the only one I've been bothered to review. Its a great book and no matter how long you've been drumming for you will benefit by practicing the exercises in this book. I've been tapping out the exercises at home using a pad and tapping my feet on the floor and after a couple of weeks when I went on my kit at rehearsal and then a couple of gigs I noticed slight changes in the way I play and I'm only a few pages in. Buy this book, you will be surprised how quickly your hands and feet will get used to playing independently.
on 22 March 2015
I highly recommend this book to any level of drummer. This book will drastically improve your coordination. I've only had this book less than a week and already I'm seeing a difference in my playing. Obviously this book is a practice aid, you have to put in the hours to see any difference. After years of playing I didn't realise how much I neglected my weaker side.
This book along with the stick control book is a winning combination
on 23 November 2014
This book is great. Really good for losing yourself in and working through the exercises. I'm slowly working through them! Recommended even if your sight reading isn't strong. Even the simplest of exercises give you a new perspective.
on 25 June 2015
awesome book
really good
takes a bit of getting used to the format of the tab
but once you get into it cannot put the book down
great
on 27 May 2016
Amazing book, worth the money. Don't even need a drum set to practice.
on 19 November 2015
classic drum method. amazing
on 9 April 2016
awesome book
on 21 July 2015
The industry must have for all drummers.