on 11 March 2017
Very good book to encourage people to be creative.
on 29 May 2012
BORN TO CREATE By Theresa Dedman: A Book Review
This book helps the Christian and the Church to see the important place of creativity. The author demonstrates that because we are made in the image of God, we are born to create. This book is full of practical examples of creativity being used by the Holy Spirit to bring healing to many. The exercises at the end of the chapters are helpful.
There has been a tendency within Charismatic circles to be so heavenly minded to be of no earthly use, this book counters this by showing that by being heavenly minded we can walk in the creativity of our God and Saviour. There has been a need for this type of book for a long time to equip the christian to use all the gifts they have been given for the glory of God and the blessing of others. Perhaps the best way I can commend this book is to say it has affected my own creativity. recently I have taken to writing a blog called Pneuma and Logos [...], since starting to read this book I have started to write in a way I have never done before. I wrote a prayer, a very personal one that can be found under the title O Sovereign Lord. I feel also that I have become more productive and have found the book practically encouraging.
In 1976 I was working at L'abri Fellowship in France when I had a discussion with our students, she said "David if the views of Schaeffer and the other staff of L'Abri were combined with the Charismatic renewal, it would be like dynamite to the church and its impact on the world" why do i retell this story here,simply because because I believe this book helps us move forward in this direction. I feel strongly that if we are to impact the world for Christ we need a Christian world view (F Schaeffer, Abraham Kuyper,Richard Mouw,H.Rookmakker) combined with the Spirit filled emphasis of this book.
This book is an important gift to the body of Christ, buy it, read it, pray over its teaching and then put it into practice. YOU WILL REALIZE THAT YOU WERE BORN TO CREATE.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this E-Book free from the publisher through Destiny Image Book Review Program. [...] Book Review Program. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255
on 2 July 2015
This book is a revelation and useful guidance tool for anyone who sincerely longs to serve the Lord Jesus by offering Him their creative artistic talents. Once you start to read this book, you will find it difficult to put it down. I'm now on the second reading of it within a week and still working on some of the encouraging exercises in the book.
on 7 December 2013
After only reading the first chapter I related to the book straight away, it encouraged and inspired me to keep pressing into God with my whole being and use all the creativity He has placed within me for His purpose and plan and to not be discouraged and give up, definately recommend!