on 4 December 2013
This book is so full of anointed writing. I wish it had been written 40 years ago.
This is not a simple read. The truths are so profound, I read several chapters twice, and now am reading the whole book again.
The realities are so stirring; it's almost like being saved all over again.
5 people found this helpful
on 9 June 2014
God invites us all, one by one, to come to Him, and find the fulfilment that only life with Him will bring, so enriching, rewarding, we realise we are living in HIS Kingdom, within our own world on the planet, yet may enjoy peace, enrichment and fulfilment on the highest plane. I love reading this inspiring book, a continual inspiring encouragement.
One person found this helpful
on 30 April 2018
Pure Johnson, he never fails to illuminate, nourish and strengthen. But its not as simple as the title implies it might be.
on 15 October 2017
Wonderful; full of wonder at a great book. So glad I finally was given space and time to read this really helpful and anointed book.
One person found this helpful
on 30 March 2018
One of the best books I have ever read on this subject.
on 3 October 2014
Amazon! Life-changing! I am reading this alongside doing Bill Johnson's course by the same name which we are studying in our home group. If you want your walk with God to be the same old same old, don't read this book!.
Life-changing and inspirational.
on 10 April 2018
This is an excellent book for all Christians, received in good time and in perfect order.
on 3 November 2016
This is a book I can really recommend. It shows, that following Jesus is not about joining a religion, but meeting God and enjoying his presence. If you are searching for more in life and don`t know where to find answers. Read this book and be prepared that God will come and touch your heart.
on 25 June 2013
Needs to be read, considered, prayed about and taken seriously. Bill Johnson has great revelation on the importance of Hosting the Presence of God. Read it with an open heart and let God himself show you the importance of this and the impact it could make.
5 people found this helpful
on 28 March 2017
Insightful, stimulating & challenging - essential reading from a truly spirit filled pastor. Wonderful and highly recommended for personal development