on 28 January 2017
Borrowed from a friend originally I had to get a copy of my own. Bill Johnson is a brilliant writer. Highly recommend.
on 4 March 2017
What else but excellent from Bill Johnson
on 28 November 2017
good read
on 1 November 2017
Was bought as a present. Receiver was pleased.
on 14 March 2017
Very good book thank you
on 4 July 2017
very uplifting, encouraging and empowering. Makes me realise that we have a living God,
on 11 April 2017
A great blessing!
on 12 November 2017
Great read
on 8 August 2008
Brilliant book: full of astonishing insights into the christian life and how it can be empowered by the Holy Spirit. Bill Johnson sees the Gospel accounts of the life of Jesus with a clarity and perceiption that brings them to a reality which we may experience today. He explores how we can emulate the disciples in our lives and whilst recongises our uncertainties encourages us to go on to see the power of the Holy Spirit at work. I've Heard Bill speak and this book captures his passion for authentic and empowered christianity. I recommend this book wholeheartedly.
11 Comment| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 28 April 2009
I have recommended this book to everyone I know. It is superb teaching on how to draw closer to God and move in his power. It is biblically based and yet full of todays testimonies and miracles. Easy to read and yet so full of 'meat' that you'd probably need to read it more than once just to take it all in! This book makes you hungry to fully realise the things of God in your own life.
11 Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse