Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 May 2011
The gift of tongues is a gift the Church doesn't explain clearly to people and there are so many things you hear that are mis-leading and put you off. Mis-communication and mis-interpretation of what the gift is and how it helps is something the devil uses to confuse the Church because he is aware of the power behind this gift and it terrifies him.

I have always craved the gift of tongues so I decided to search for information on this which is how I stumbled on this book and my goodness, have I been blessed by it!!!! I love this book so much and I've recommended it to my friends and I recommend it to anyone who will like to know more about the gift of tongues. I bought this book just before I received my tongues and it has helped me tremendously.

Like I said in my title, God bless Mahesh Chavda. He breaks things down simply and backs it up with word from the Bible which is very important. My best bit so far has been Chapter 5 where he explains the benefits of speaking in tongues, you just wonder why you haven't been speaking in tongues from the word go. I was initially skeptical of tongues because no-one explained it to me and I guess I found it a little bit daunting but it is definitely a great gift to have and it shows that God loves us and really wants to help us everyway He can if we let Him and sending the Holy Spirit to be with us and guide us is just an amazing experience.

So I definitely recommend this book and I pray that like me, you become blessed and gain more knowledge as you read. The Bible says in Hosea 4:6 "my people perish for lack of knowledge". So knowledge is power people, let's get informed :0)
on 24 June 2006
loved it completely summarised the power of the Holy Spirit and its impact in our daily walk with God.
on 5 February 2015