on 31 October 2013
This is an old book, written almost a century ago. The English reflects this but this in itself should not put you off. There is a gold mine of information within these pages, one only has to have the patience to read through it. It provides a number of ways you can work to improve your memory and gives clear exercises to improve different aspects of this mental process eg. remembering names, places, events etc. It takes a while to read but it's well worth it.
on 7 June 2013
I liked the honesty in this book - there are no short-cuts on the quest to developing a great memory, just share hardwork. This book provides the framework and principals for you to go ahead and achieve your goal.

I thought examples where a bit drawn out in places and could certainly have been shorter, but overall a good read.
on 9 October 2013
Ever read a book that takes forever to get to the point? This is it. There are many books out there that don't waste so much time. I'm sure this could have been written on half the amount of paper, I personally found it a real waste of time, others may enjoy it, but not very well written I think.
on 20 August 2013
I am still reading this book, although I have noticed that most memory training methods are a variation on the same theme a sort of word association, still I like these sort of books.
on 30 October 2013
I forgot what I was going to write lol. this is a very useful tool. aged my memory is fading, this book is helping to train my memory
on 10 December 2014
Very good tips
on 25 October 2013
It is a very general book on the subject. It doesn't relally give any more info that you couldn't find on the web.