Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 9 November 2015
It's not just Kitty and her allies who are trying to defeat Roman the vampire and his plan for world domination. Unfortunately, this particular group think that they need Kitty to achieve their goal because she is the "Queen" of the werewolves - a role she wasn't eager to adopt before it led to the events here. Kitty is captured and held hostage in an abandoned silver mine by an unlikely group of characters. Kitty has to avoid their intentions and escape, or alternatively figure out how she can work with them.

This book is virtually all Kitty and it's nice for a change that Cormac and the ghost that lives in his head aren't dishing out all the answers and that Kitty has to make a bid for survival herself. The plot is simple but the questions that the situation poses to Kitty are not and there is a lot of soul searching and choices made before the end. The final battle against Roman appears closer with each book and I understand that there are only a few more before the end of the series.

If you haven't read any Kitty books before I recommend that you go back to the beginning of the series and start there as Kitty grows with each book and the plot becomes more complex. If you already read and enjoy these books then you will find this an excellent addition to the story.
on 17 May 2017
Carrie moves from her usual gentle pace to pretty much a standstill in this one. It moves the story forward a couple of steps - but dreadfully slowly.
on 13 November 2013
Another amazing story in which Kittty carries on her fight with Roman in 'The Long Game'. Collecting more friends and allies, or is she? on her path. A cocky young wrewolf comes into her territory so as Alpha she goes to talk to him and tell him the rules in her town. He leads her into a trap, with Kitty we are left to wonder if they are 'crazies' or the' Real Deal' read on you will love it
on 8 February 2015
I've said it before and I'll say it again, this series has gone from strength to strength. This instalment far surpasses the last book and takes us on an amazing journey, even asking us to take a leap of faith.
on 9 December 2016
Her stories never get stale for me, I'm as eager to read the next book now, as I was after the first of this series.
on 5 December 2016
Love every one of the Kitty series
on 5 September 2013
I can recommend the latest addition to this series. The book was sent very promptly, and was well packaged. I am pleased with this transaction.
on 10 October 2013
Excellent as per usual, a must read if you like werewolves and vampires, you need to read all the books though as they follow on.
on 27 June 2015
I enjoyed it.
on 11 April 2015
My sam loves these books!