Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 4 April 2009
Following on from the Obsidian [mountain] Trilogy and set a thousand years later, follow the adventures of Tiercel and Harrier, with everything a fan of fantasy could want, more elves, dragons and unicorns, and cameo appearances by characters from the original story (Elves and Dragons live a long time) Good Vs Evil in an epic storyline that will endure for many generations. Lackey and Mallory are masters of fantasy and this book is no let-down, as a stand alone story or as a sequel. Highly Enjoyable and Recommended reading.
on 22 July 2010
I am an avid reader and will read just about anything, but for some reason I just couldn't get into this book. I have read Mercedes Lackey before and enjoyed it, and on the face of it this book is the exact type of story I like - but I read a few chapters and was really bored. Which is a shame because I bought all three books together and now I don't want to read them....oh well! :)
on 31 May 2016
Excellent read, wasn't disappointed with story.
on 24 January 2016
Mercedes picks up and away we go
on 15 September 2014
very good
on 28 May 2009
I have just started to read this book and it shows promise.This book follows on from The Obsidian Trilogy by the same authurs which I did really enjoy