Customer reviews

on 10 August 2010
After deciding to put my mare in foal (first time ever for me, 3rd time for her) I was looking for a book that would cover the basics of everything I needed to know about breeding and mare and foal care/management. This book is great, don't be put off by it being a veterinary guide as it isn't hard to read at all and it is split up into very manageable chapters and subject headings. It has set my mind at ease as I am now aware of all the complications I could encounter (but hopefully won't) through my mare's preganancy and subsequent birth of foal, and also foal health post birth. A great reference book to have whether you are a novice or a pro!
on 26 May 2009
This is a fantastic buy. Has heleped with my knowledge and can be used by experienced persons as well as beginners. It does contain graphics and is very useful. I would certainly recommend this on your bookshelf. A*
on 8 June 2015
very good
on 16 July 1999
This book will enlighten you too. It is great for the large or small facility. Have to read. A must!