Customer reviews

on 21 February 2013
Got this instantly via my kindle. Found that it lacked some of the merge information that I was looking for. The Word Bible 2003 is a far better buy.
on 29 April 2013
I haven't done any computer courses so this was a good book to get me up and running. Well worth the money
on 2 October 2006
I'm a ghostwriter and author. I think I may have to do the Index for my

current book, and I didn't know how. I sat in the coffee shop of a bookstore with a handful of MS Word How-To books, and sifted through Indexing and a couple of other things in each so I could compare how each 'spoke' to me. I was looking for easy to understand language, handy tips, and step by step instructions that didn't assume prior knowledge.

When I started laughing and reading bits of this book out to my husband, he commented he hadn't seen me like that with any computer book ... so the choice was made.

I also read all the bits I thought I knew about and found lots of tips that I've been able to use while working on the current manuscript. Just wish I'd bought the book before; it's saving me lots of time and hassle.
on 5 November 2009
Really helpful. Wish I'd bought this ages ago. Lots of advice to dip in and out of, and for someone who finds online 'help' sections a contradiction in terms, it's great to have everything to hand in print.