Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 March 2017
Good reference book.
on 21 February 2013
I discovered that my works PC still used Word 2003. I was needing to do some Mail shots and other bits & pieces. This " Bible " was easy to follow and in no time I had completed my tasks. This was a second hand book in first class condition. It cost me 1p + P & P a true bargain. It arrived within 2 days of ordering, not 5 working days as suggested. How could anybody fault such a great fast, efficient and cheap service. Well done to all involved.
on 30 March 2010
I've used other books in the "Bible" series and always found them to be a valuable sourse of information and guidance. This one is no exception - I'll be dipping in and out of this book for a long time to come. It gets into some of the dark corners of Word in a practical and useful way.