Customer reviews

Good reference book.
on 30 April 2017
Like all "For Dummies" books this is very good
on 6 February 2010
As with Access 2003, I found this Excel 2003 for Dummies an absolute joy. Being over 60, and one who finds technical descriptions hard to follow, this easy to read and follow book is ideal.

I wish all books were like this.

I have used the "Dummies" series several times over the years and they never fail to help me make progress because they speak my language.

Excellent!
on 29 September 2009
If like me you just want to get to know the basics of Excel so you can do simple budget sheets and calculations, you`ll like this. It`s well paced and easy to follow. I bought this after I`d learnt the basics by following Everyday Home Computing, a great dvd which you watch on your tele and gets you started with everything. This book takes you onto a different level, and there`s plenty in here I don`t need but I just pick the bits I need. Highly recommended, well worth the dvd too, as it`s perfectly designed for beginners.
on 11 January 2012
Really needed to review my learning of Excel, had to start charting a series of figures, couldn't remember how to do it, and my employer didn't have any of the manuals left, so thought it best to get this book. Great book, simple explanations of how to do most things, so really useful, good purchase.
on 19 January 2012
This book in excellent. It speaks to me at my level, and assumes no prior knowledge. It has enabled me to understand the programme and keep accounts for myself. Josie2010
on 6 August 2009
This is a gem of a book for picking up new ways of using excel. Most of us are self taught but this book allows you to go beyond those self taught bondaries
on 4 December 2012
The book is well laid out and I could easily find the information I needed. Provided a good refresher course. Recommended
on 25 December 2013
As one who has decided, to no longer move on from 2003. Says it all. Train stops here. sez me
on 10 February 2013
Just what I wanted everything is listed and each chapter is self contained which makes it multi functional. Very good