Customer reviews

on 23 May 2001
I am an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop 5 & 6. I really recommend this book, not because it is such fun reading it, but because there are lots and lots of useful information! As a pro I need to be up front in knowledge. I use this book for sparetime-reading - just to learn more - and as a reference if I encounter a problem that needs fast solving.
on 30 December 2000
This book as helped me a lot in learning about photoshop 6 AS IT HAS NOT LONG COME OUT. This is an essential book for all designers who are using photoshop 6, with quick reference and easy to understand pages, i always carry this book to work, and is an essential book for all designers and i recommend it, and i hope you will enjoy it as i did.
on 11 October 2001
I bought this because the P3 version was so good
Its exactly the same even to the illustrations.
Only difference is in the new features.So if you
have Bibles from earlier versions of Photoshop