Format: Hardcover|Change

on 26 August 2009
This is the perfect book if you are at a loss what to do with your veggies.
on 1 November 2013
Excellent and would certainly recommend it. Have also bought one as a Christmas present for a friend. All the recipes explained in detail. Lots of hints and tips.
on 22 December 2013
Ok, so there are seemingly endless recipes in this book but I really don't like it much. There are so many things crammed in it that I just find it hard to be inspired! I bought this book well over a year ago along with Hugh Fearnly Wittenstall's Vegetarian cooking book and while the latter is dog eared, covered in food stains and loved so much, I can honestly say that I have not cooked a single recipe from this book, which looks brand new! Its not that i haven't looked at it, I have, but to me its more of a 'how to cook' book rather than a 'what to cook' book. I also get really annoyed that everything is in the imperial system and I am living in Europe and so only own metric scales. When I look in a cook book I want to see a nice picture of something that I can get my taste buds ready for then cook it, not look at something that looks like the inside of a ads page in a newspaper! Sure I could get something out of it though if I could bring myself to get over the lack of presentation!
on 16 March 2015
Just get it.
on 7 November 2013
No pictures. Very good seller. The product Arrived promptly. It's a very good product but there's no pictures, which is for a culinary book I think it's a bit annoying, useful and practical thou. That's what I wanted.
on 2 September 2015
This book is too big, to heavy, to much information, to complicated. It will be given to charity shop.
on 22 November 2012
Bought for a relative, who has been a veggie for a while, but you can't beat a good steak, or a pork chop, minted lamb steaks they are good to, bacon butties, sod this I'm off for a kebab. Beat the twenty words though. Who reads this crap?
66 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse