Customer reviews

Prostate Cancer For Dummies
Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 August 2017
By 2017 it's long out of date.
on 8 July 2010
Don't be put off by the title. I've got a lot of book about prostate cancer but this is the one which I always go back when I have a question or wan to know the option of the treatment. Prostate cancer is unique cancer which can develop very slowly that gives the patients and the family a lot of option to treat it. With full of wit and the latest medical info, this is by far the best book if you want to know about prostate cancer.
on 1 August 2015
All "Dummies" books are well worth reading. they aren't written for real dummies... they are simplifications of complex subjects. I bought this one for me to read as my husband has this condition. Well worth buying.
on 17 August 2013
A serious subject dealt wirh in a serious manner springled, with a few light moments. Very informative and easily understood.
on 22 May 2015
I thought it might be a pain in the bum, but turns out it wasn't, it was just PC.