Customer reviews

on 4 April 2017
Was recommended this by a friend for a friend, bought it for her and she was really grateful. Said it helped enormously.
on 31 August 2014
this book is enlightening for anyone dealing with divorce later in life
on 18 May 2014
Good condition prompt delivery was what I thought Id ordered. Will pass it on to friends ehen I have finished reading it myself
on 8 November 2012
This book was brilliant. After my divorce I recognised a lot of what Shelly Church talks about. The reason I only went up to 4 stars is because it felt a bit tired in places, where information was being reused. I particularly liked her piece on dating post divorce, but not her advice to pick up newly singled guys. In my experience I kept on going for the same type, and until I found what I was doing wrong, I have decided to cease all dating and focus on my own career and daughter. Also advice given in this book.

I really appreciated the light hearted approach to an otherwise devestating experience. I often found myself giggling. Especially once again at her candid discussion on dating the older man, and his lack of verility, at least I don't feel alone, this was a huge surprise for me, as when I last dated it was all the guys wanted, now, the roles seem quite reversed.

Good advice, a good read, and a feeling like you have a kindered spirit somewhere in the world who really does understand that we don't struggle to move on because we still love him, or still want him, but because of the major life changes we never anticipated to encounter, whilst the world looks on and expects you to carry on within their time scales.