on 1 June 2015
What a great item! I wanted to get some TMI merchandise for a cheap price. Wherever I looked for the rune necklace it was either too girly or expensive or so cheap it was from china and takes 2 months to arrive. This was great. The power rune is really good quality and looks great with my collection on my book shelf. The magnets, I didn't know were included, were also great quality and look fantastic. The temporary tattoos look awesome and you get quite a few! And the small book with the quotes and pictures in is great as well. Seriously for the money you pay, and you get all of this for £6.35. Im really impressed. Normally it would cost at least £5 for the power rune, £1 for the book, £2 for the magnets and £3 for the tattoos. Thats £11 - i think this is such a good deal! and such good quality. Perfect for TMI fans, if you like the film or not!
on 20 August 2013
After reading reviews for this I was a bit dubious, but am a huge fan so brought it anyway. I am not disappointed! the book is tiny but cute, and I enjoyed flicking through it. the magnets are cool and look good on my fridge. the necklace is of good quality, and Ive had no problems with the chain, its the perfect length for me. the temp tattoos don't last as long as I'd like but its been years since ive worn them and may have higher expectations than they deserve. But they served their purpose at the London Q&A so I'm happy!
on 11 September 2013
I was worried about the price and quality of this product after reading some of these reviews, but as I am such a huge fan of The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices series, as well as the City of Bones film, I decided to buy it anyway.
It arrived much sooner than expected, and I was really happy about that because I couldn't wait! As some of the reviews have said, the picture doesn't exactly reflect the true size of everything, but I really wasn't disappointed in the slightest because everything is brilliant. The runes may be smaller than some of the others I have seen being sold, but you get ten runes here for a cheaper price than the others and a lot more besides. The necklace is beautiful and I don't understand why other people have complained about it in their reviews, because the necklace is the same length as most of the necklaces I own so I don't have any complaints!
The pictures on the magnets are clear and beautiful, and the book, although quite small, is printed well and is really good quality with clear pictures and everything, as well as very well bound. Also, it will fit in your pocket so you can take it anywhere! :')
Having bought and received this product, I have no regrets. I haven't tried the tattoos yet, but I will and I am not worried that they will smudge or not last long, or be any different from other temporary tattoos.
Can I just say- don't judge this product until you have bought it yourself, but I personally love it and it is a great product for the money I spent. :)
on 3 February 2014
I bought this for my daughter. She is aged 10 and has read all of the five books currently. She loved this. The pendant especially. Its decent quality and has survived battles with her younger sister. The temporary tattoos last an age. The first ones she applied stayed on for nearly a week! The print on the magnets is low quality and the images on the book likewise but over all for the price and quality of the pendant a worthwhile purchase, especially for the joy it brought
on 14 June 2017
Smaller than I expected but I like the package a lot.Good coloured pictures,the necklace is solid and pretty
on 23 February 2015
I bought this for my daughter. Unfortunately, the rune pendant broke immediately. My daughter has the full collection but was left heart broken because the pendant was not usable. sadly, she did not tell me immediately because she thought she'd hurt my feelings.
I would not recommend this product especially if it is present; it could ,leave you red faced.
on 8 September 2013
This product IS small like the ones you get on counters in bookstores but who cares? the little book is just nice to look at, i'm going to use the great temp tattoos for dressing up at comic con soon, the magnets came bent but they're still lovely. if offered just those items i would not buy it but the necklace...now your talking! its durable, made well, pretty and the chain is long unlike some reviews state, i love it! its a fantastic gunmetal colour and i wear it all the time. i've tried to buy other rune necklaces from places like hebel design and yes-they are probably a bit better but not much plus they are so much higher in price i could never bring myself to spending £4o on jewelery...ever! so this kit is 'nice' and the necklace is amazing. basically just buy it and enjoy the little extras you get with a great value necklace :D
on 7 October 2017
Great for fans
on 25 March 2015
I bought this for a friend seeing as me and her are both massive fans or the mortal instruments! I like the set, however was slightly disappointed with the actual size... I was expecting it to be about twice the size it actually is, which meant that I think I paid a lot for what it is. Still, I like the product and hopefully she will too! 😁
on 2 November 2013
I really love this. its a perfect little gift for fans of the books and film. Like some other people said- the chain on the necklace was abit short, but thats easy to sort out and now i wear it everyday! Thank you :)