on 10 June 2014
I bought this as a gift for an American Dad fan.....VERY well received!!
The magnets are really good quality, which have lasted really well and there are plenty of elements to choose from to 'dress-up' Roger.
Very pleased with the purchase!
on 7 January 2016
It was fun on Christmas day, but unfortunately there is only one face and seven bodies so the fun soon wears off.
on 25 November 2014
brought this as a gift for my boyfriend whose a huge Futurama fan and he thought it was hilarious! It now takes pride of place on our fridge. Quite a few variations of outfits and all of the pieces stick well to the fridge and don't fall off which is good.
on 9 February 2016
on 3 February 2015
My son loved it,each day since xmas we take turns to do a roger of the day and still not bored. But please make new costumes we want Ricky Spanish
on 1 April 2015
Fun magnet set bought for my kids ( 23yrs n 17yrs) ....the Kevin Bacon outfit is their fav one lol
on 3 September 2015
a lots of items missing. terrible.
on 1 July 2014
Fantastic present my aunties girlfreind loved it brilliant quality and much fun .TRUST THIS REVIEW !!!!
on 13 December 2013
Bought this for a friend who loves American Dad just as much me. Delivery was excellent arriving days before expected. I was really suprised at the size of the magnets I honestly didn't expect much giving the price, boy I was wrong. The quality is amazing, the costumes are hilarious and over all my best friend loved it.
A must buy for any Rogar fan!
on 27 September 2015