on 6 February 2014
If you are a fan of the american version of The Office you need this! I am using the dunder mifflin mousepad as we speak, the magnets Vance Refrigeration and Shrute Farm Beets are pride of place on my fridge. You also get a worlds best boss mug...regular size, not as big as Michael Scott's, a Dunder Mifflin notepad which is too nice to use! A Shrute buck, a cat poster,postcards and a trivia book, so ok you are not going to use all that stuff, but for the magnets and mousepad totally worth it. Comes well packed in a nice sturdy box.
on 14 June 2013
The first one I ordered came with a broken cup, Being an Office fan I immediately bought this. It's very hard trying to find The American Office products in the UK so I try and buy related roducts when they become available here. I felt a little cheated with this set as if it was rushed together to make some cash by the company.
on 5 January 2016
Best gift I have ever recieved from my boyfriend, who is a champ. Use my mousemat and mug at work every day. Framed the Schrute buck and pams office drawing and have hanging at home. SchruteFarmsBeets and Vance Refrigeration magnets on the fridge.

The office is my all time favourite and this gift is perfect for any Office lovers in your life.
on 15 June 2014
This product is perfect for all office fans! It provides useful items like a mouse pad, notepads etc! Also just fun stuff like a poster, magnets and a quiz book and of course the mug which is the icing on the cake! It may look small but it contains a lot! I gave it as a gift for a friend (who is also a fan) and she loved it! I highly recommend it! It also was in perfect condition and arrived on time!
on 1 August 2013
I purchased this for a friends birthday and was a little hesitant to click Buy because the price doesn't seem to match with the content of the box. I received it the next day and was not disappointed, it comes with all the best Office props from the show, my friend loves it.
Don't let the low price trick you into thinking this is fake or something. Great gift for yourself or any office lover.
on 19 September 2016
10/10
on 30 November 2013
This is a great gift for anyone who likes the office! We were thoroughly entertained by everything in the box and my other half loved his gift. The "worlds best boss" mug is definitely a highlight.
on 3 December 2013
Great delivery, arrived on time and in great condition, packed very well & secure. Contents in the 'kit' was exactly as described in product description, very well priced. Cant wait to give it to my boyfriend for Christmas. Would definitely recommend.
on 14 October 2012
Great gift for any office fans. Comes with a shrute buck, Worlds Best Boss mug and other bits and bobs you have seen through the office series.
on 20 August 2014
Brother loves it. I bought it as a Uni present and he's in love with it. Best present ever.