on 14 July 2016
Was smaller than I expected as I didn't read the description, I bought this as a gift for my sister in law off of her wish list, she was really pleased when she opened it
on 4 June 2017
Very simple to learn.
on 15 May 2017
What I expected
on 29 January 2013
Receive my runes, didn't get the black pouch,was looking forward to getting everything that was in the picture you have up, bit disappointed,
on 2 September 2010
i loved this set they are quite compact but the info is very easy to follow maybe a little basic , the stones seem really well made ,the whole set is nicly put together .
on 12 May 2011
The runes are a lot smaller than they look in the picture, they are about the size of a one penny piece. They are billed as glass... more like plastic to be honest. The book is the size of a Post-It Note and basic at best. All this said, they are cheap and cheap is what you get, oh and by the way, no black bag to put the runes in. Add all this up and I was disappointed when they arrived after what seemed like forever in the delivery. To be fair to the seller it was smack in the middle of the double bank holiday time, post is slower then. My advice; spend a it more and get something better. These have no soul to them and don't inspire you to use them.
on 19 December 2011
This is the first runes product I have ever bought, and although most of the reviews I read were really negative, I actually really like this product.

It is true that the runes are plastic, not glass as is promised on the packaging, and there is no pouch to keep your runes in (another missing promise, or maybe a misconception because you get a small plastic bag to keep them in...) but overall the size of the product is really good. I found the runes were the perfect size to use and I liked the little book that came with it. It is, truly, very basic, and more reading needs to be done to fully understand your rune reading if you want an advanced and enhanced understanding of it, but for a beginning product it is awesome. I do not take Rune reading seriously and was exploring this product as part of lesson research on fortune telling, but I found this set fun, informative and just generally plain cute!

I think if you want to get a basic understanding of the runes without spending too much money then this set is for you. The runes and book are easy to use and really cute and diddy. I am very happy with my product despite the small downsides of plastic runes and not including a rune pouch.

Overall, four stars :D xx
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 May 2015
A present for my son, he loves them, although he IS using them to decide what to have for breakfast, which is mildly concerning. Also expecting a call from social care about the arcane and occult symbols he keeps writing on the backs of his hands.
on 10 July 2014
Bought this as a birthday present, my friend was very pleased :)
on 27 May 2011
I didn't get the black pouch either and the product is tiny. But I only purchased for research into history and the information is basic but Ok.