on 16 April 2015
Perfect gift for any boy, aged 8-12.

Nice and compac; it brings back all those wonderful memories of 1970s summers spent in a school playground, an age of innocence perhaps, before the internet, mobile phones, and even Channel 4 and breakfast TV !!!

My son now loves it and for pushy parents out there, it is a great way to help your child's mental arithmetic skills ....!!
on 19 January 2014
This was bought as a secret santa present for a cricket loving friend at work. My colleagues love it! Every lunch break England and Kashmir play quick internationals - I think Kashmir are currently ahead!
Would I recommend it? Definitely!
on 20 June 2017
Great remake of classic game
on 8 March 2013
Exactly what it said on the ad. Bought for my favorite man to remind him of his childhood.
Perfect nostalgia for men in their 50s/60s who like their cricket
Result!
on 16 November 2014
Does the job
on 17 September 2013
Forget the rain and bad weather, sit back in the comfort of your home, and it is just like the real thing. Speedy service and well packaged.
on 20 January 2012
A game my Dad used to have and helped make those rainy days, long car journeys go past quickly. Simple game which i have never tired of!
on 1 February 2010
I knew this was described as mini but I didn't think it would fit in the palm of my hand! The game is the old classic, my seven-year-old likes it enough to entertain every now and then, and you can't beat the price for a little stocking "filler".
on 27 October 2011
A simple good value game which I've played with my son in various locations. Good quality materials and a bit of imagination allow you to play the way you want.
on 14 April 2011
My partner and i purchased this for when we are either on a flight, or sitting in the park or at the coast.

Brill little game especially if you are cricket fanatics