on 9 November 2010
The drawings are lovely and the points are short and to the point. It's in general a small feel good little book. Good advice for anyone.
on 3 April 2012
What a lovely little book. I love it. Just picking it up and reading a few odd pages really does lift me. A truely Happy Book.
on 5 March 2015
I use this beautiful little book to give some of my students that I have supported over their years in Secondary school. However, it's a little disappointing To be charged postage per book as they all came from the same supplier in one parcel and couldn't have possibly cost almost £23!
on 21 January 2014
It's nice but one of those little gift books you keep for a while before giving to charity,sorry! Quality of item and customer service very good,however.
on 10 April 2016
A great little reminder that it is the ordinary everyday things from which happiness is derived. And also that we can do things to make ourselves happy.
on 11 March 2015
Rather disappointing and didn't really do anything for me. I cannot say that I would recommend it.
on 16 September 2016
If you like dodinsky this book is for you!
on 6 December 2014
Very good book. Highly recommended
on 9 December 2015
Quick delivery and good thoughts!
on 18 December 2015