on 1 August 2012
It's at least a year since I read this... and I fully intend to read it a gain I enjoyed it so much. The women featured (historical and modern) are interesting, we are given snippets of biography, pictures and examples of what makes these women so beguiling. It celebrates women owning their feminine power, a sexy psychology lesson :-)
on 8 May 2008
This book is wonderful! You know how you can buy loads of womens magazines, but rather than feeling inspired you often end up feeling insecure? Well, in my opinion, this book is like the best magazine in the world, without all the advertisements and skinny models, and overpriced clothing! It's nothing but fabulous advice, inspiring stories, filled with images and colour, and it leaves you with the impression that just by reading it, you already are a siren! I love, love, love it!!! I simply cannot recommend it enough! If I could give more stars, I would!