Format: Hardcover|Change

on 3 March 2009
I cant give you an in-sight into what this book is about I have never read it. But it engaged and inspired my child here's the story. I recently bought this book for my 9yr old daughter because she was being bullied,I typed:how to build a childs self esteem into amazon and this book popped up, I have read 7 habits of highly effective people liked it, saw this one was for teens and thought it was worth a try! I thought it would help her to boost her own self esteem as it has been knocked considerably,

when it arrived she loved the fact that it was tiny and as she said soo cute, this grasped her attention so she started reading it that night, when it came to lights out she reluctantly put it down, when I went to check on her she was reading it under the duvet with a torch.she took it to school the next day and was reading it in quiet time, when she went to get it at the end of the morning she had noticed it had gone missing, and was absolutley heartbroken at the thought that someone had took it, She asked me to get her another one and offered me all of her pocket money, I have never known a book mean that much to her!
I asked her why it was so important that she wanted another book she said because its fun to read, it gives me ideas and makes me feel good about myself! so I have ordered another and this time Im going to read it too, steve coveys book was very interesting and thought provoking but I dont recall it being fun! if this book makes a little girl feel good about herself it is worth every penny
on 26 March 2009
I was taken aback at just how tiny the book is, it's 7x8cm. It does contain some great nuggets of wisdom, but the book must have been edited over the years because there are no cartoons or loads of personal stories as other reviewers have stated. Overall it's a good little book.
on 12 October 2010
Good little book, a fun gift full of wisdom. Be prepared however: it really IS miniature!
on 7 October 2013
this book is small enough to interest children, my 12 year old asked me to read some every night and he is learning some of the lessons already, if I can teach him the skills now then he will be a fabulous adult. Why wait until you are old to learn.
on 15 March 2015
I have glanced at this miniature. Just the right size to sneak into a back pocket and get out with your friends at break time. It's writing style and level is for teenagers which why I bought it. Let your teenager enjoy a little bit of fun.
on 9 December 2013
Bought for my 14 year old daughter who seems to be tortured with anxiety and worry over the most trivial issues - which I am sure are life and death to her - but to hopefully help her gain some perspective - to encourage individuality and let them be brave enough to stand out of the crowd and do their own thing. All good stuff..certainly won't do any harm to pop this in your teenager's stocking on Christmas eve.
on 12 July 2009
Handy tiny book to help teenagers with success. The little book format means they are more likely to take note than of a giant tome ( boring!to them). Sensible and concise.
on 27 January 2013
15 year old daughter loved it. Easy to read and helped her to see how she needed to change her behaviour and thinking to change her world.
on 9 March 2014
I've read this book before so this miniature version was a great reminder of what I learnt from Covey. I wouldn't recommend buying this if you haven't read the original book itself. you'll be missing out on quite a lot.
on 1 May 2014
So small, that you cant be bothered to hold the tiny book without feeling like an idiot, let alone turning the pages over.

One of those tiny novelty books, that gets lost on your bookcase and is never read again.