on 26 December 2012
Bought for my grand-daughter, who's 13 going-on-20. I read it myself, and found it full of useful tips on how to live your life in order to achieve what you want. Written in a style which will appeal to teenagers, I'm sure that she will find it very useful in the future.
on 12 July 2009
Handy tiny book to help teenagers with success. The little book format means they are more likely to take note than of a giant tome ( boring!to them). Sensible and concise.
on 21 May 2014
I'm a great fan of the 7 Habits and wished I'd found it earlier - not wanting my daughter to experience the same I bought this teenage version. I've read this version for myself and love the way that it gets the same messages across to a teenage audience. I would highly recommend this to teenagers and adults who enjoy a light read.
on 25 June 2015
Great for teenager
on 24 February 2015
My teenager keeps dipping into the book.
on 9 March 2014
I've read this book before so this miniature version was a great reminder of what I learnt from Covey. I wouldn't recommend buying this if you haven't read the original book itself. you'll be missing out on quite a lot.
on 6 December 2012
I really highly recommend this.
It is worth the listening.
Be prepared to listen and you will learn some valuable lessons.
on 18 April 2015
very good
on 25 November 2013
I bought this book for my son but I think he is a little bit to young (12) to understand, but will give it to him in one year time probably.
on 4 July 2013
Super content, well explained and a fantastic addition to The 7 habits of highly effective people. I'd recommend this to anyone interested in personal growth.