on 8 February 2014
excellent book for the novice and for the seasoned researcher, will certainly be recommending it. I'm completely new to qualitative research and it has helped me grasp the ideas behind it and more importantly helped me to apply those ideas
on 9 December 2017
Good book
on 10 February 2016
This is a bible for qualitative research. I would highly recommend it!
on 5 October 2013
I have just started my research degree, and this book marvellously comprises all my knowledge and reading on qualitative research methods. The language is very clear and the structure of the book is coherent. It is a must have for everybody who is attempting research within a degree of any level in social sciences. I am sure I will use it throughout my degree and also in the future if I attempt to do research again.
on 8 April 2015
As described and arrived on time.
on 7 November 2017
Very useful!
on 9 January 2014
excellent book to learn basics of qualitative research. I especially liked chapter on framework analysis, its well planned, systematic and gives direction to the steps of framework analysis with suitable examples. I recommend it to all social scientists who wish to learn about qualitative research especially analytic procedures.
on 16 September 2017
An Excellent Resource
on 9 January 2014
A really well written and readable addtion to the various guides for researchers, this one is written in good plain English and offers practical and constructive guidelines.
on 31 October 2015