on 19 November 2010
I had to buy this book for an essay. Whilst the book is heavy going, it provides the information needed. Delivery was free, and much quicker than I anticipated
on 20 October 2013
The book arrived quickly and in great condition. For a used book I expected it to be a bit tatty and out of shape, however it was up to the standard expected of a new book. Definitely purchasing again if possible!
on 19 February 2016
Straightforward and easy-to-read, I brought this textbook for my counselling psychology doctorate and so far am very happy with the range and depth of content, a solid introductory guide.
on 9 March 2014
Good structured dialogue - breaks things down for the student.
Very well put together and good reference materials I could incorporate within my study and written materials.
on 10 January 2015
One of McLeod's great works - clear, accessible and down to earth.
on 10 March 2009
Used this book whilst doing my MSc in Counselling, research methods module and it was a great easy to understand book.
on 16 October 2014
easy to follow
on 13 October 2014
As described
on 13 February 2016
Amazing book
on 26 July 2013
I have not as yet started reading the book, which only arrived today but I was puzzled to receive it in a totally plain cover with the title printed on a self adhesive label. I know it's the contents that matter but think the book as received is not the book as ordered .