on 27 September 2012
When I bought Mirrors Edge the game, I was expecting an average game with nothing special about it, but what I got was a fabulous parkour adventure!
Unfortunately some of the levels in Mirrors Edge are quite tricky and I was stuck for a while on them. I watched a few walkthroughs on you tube but they didn't help because it just showed someone completing it rather than helping you with it!
I decided I would buy the game guide and because I have never bought a game guide before I didn't know what to expect.
What I got was a brilliant looking book helping me to polish up a few techniques of the game that I didn't understand, it also takes you through the levels with immense detail which is just what I was looking for!
The book doesn't look big, but it is jam packed with information to help you complete your quest as Faith in Mirrors Edge!
A great buy and I would recommend it to anyone who is having slight difficulties with the game. It also has some amazing illustrations and interviews with the creators and the voice actors.
on 21 June 2015
ACE HELP
I LOVE 2 MOVE!!

HIP HOP

JADE
on 1 February 2009
The Mirrors Edge guide is very vague and doesn't really explain objectives clearly. It is a well presented however.