Customer reviews

on 12 September 2001
This book is unbelievably useful and gives many thoroughly inspiring ideas for a personalised wedding.
Initially bought as a present for a newly engaged friend I found myself flicking through the pages. Upon further inspection I was delighted with the originality of the ideas. The book now has a place in my house (just incase that special day is around the corner for me!) and I will be purchasing another one for the aforementioned friend at some point!
The book is divided in to easy to follow logical chapters. The various suggestions are then delivered in bullet points, ideal for highlighting those that take your fancy. Also at the end of the book there is an e-mail address so that you can give any suggestions of your own to the author. From this I believe that the author really wants to help make everyones wedding as special as possible.
If you want a wedding that is not the same as everyone elses, one that stands out as being really unique and enjoyable this book is a must.
149 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 14 May 2004
This offended me as a woman. I was concerned at how much this book focused on material items to make a wedding special. There was little guidance in practical matters, however many ideas on how a bride and groom can accumulate posessions. I think this book reinforced out of date stereotypes of brides and there superficial wedding agendas.
23 people found this helpful