on 4 March 1999
it is a graet book if you aren't a pokemon master yet
on 7 April 1999
I was at thepojo.com. Have you guys seen that place? They review all the Pokemon books, and said this was good. So I bought it, and they were right. This book answers every question you could possibly have. All the maps are here. A great Pokedex telling you when they evolve. All the TM's and HM's are all explained.
What more could you want?
p.s. - if you haven't visit thepojo.com ... you should!
on 24 April 1999
This guide has everything you'll need. Detailed maps, a complete listing of moves and pokemon, and great tips on gameplay. The listings show when pokemon evolve, when they learn moves, and other good information. Move listings show power, accuracy, and PP. This is the best guide I could find, and I feel that you should get it!
on 3 January 1999
There is only one little problem with this book, and that is that in the very end you go to the unknown dungeon and the maps for this loacation are very far off. I do not know what happened but they are completely wrong but i would still recomend buying this book it is very usefull
on 5 April 1999
The book is ok but the maps are wrong in the unknow dungun and they do not show stats of the pokemon in this book which they do in Nintendo's book on pokemon. Nintendo's book is all so much more elabrit. It shows phots of all the pokemon which primas does but they are very small.
on 19 May 1999
It really helped me out when I needed it. It gave a description for each pokemon and what moves they get at a certain level was excellent. It's very colorful too. It helped me collect all 150 pokemon. It also told me how to defeat other pokemon trainers which was great!!!!
on 29 October 1998
This stradegy guide is the Pokémon player's grail! It's got all the essentials for both the Red and the Blue Version. It has a step-by-step guide for each and every path in the game. Take it from me, I have 8 badges and 70 different Pokémon, this guide is great!
on 22 November 1998
Ok heres how it goes the information is alittle hard to understand but youll get the hang of it. It has cut out pictures also. If you want all the pokemon and items get this book. It is worth your money but it is very hard to find so order it today.
on 22 October 1998
Great way to get all the stuff you missed, maps, chart of when the pokemon learn skills, when or how you can evolve the ones that evolve, where to get the items and the pokemon! Surely a book for someone who PLAYS TO PERFECTION!!!
on 20 April 1999
This book helps a lot! I suggest that you buy it as soon as you can! When I got it, I was in Lavender Town, 2 days later I had 151 Pokemon!!!! I'm a Pokemon Master. I suggest this book highly. Listen to the pro!