on 2 October 2013
This is a great family calendar, and I love the stickers that came with it. The spaces are nice and big for you to write in, which means I no longer need glasses just to read what's going on. We are a small family of three so this is ideal for us, as the pets have their own column and I can also plan meals on it too. It would be great for a family of up to five people.
on 17 August 2013
I have been using this calendar for 7 years and love the way they overlap by several months each edition. Always best value on Amazon. Only way to keep the whole family organised!
on 20 August 2013
I know it already has great reviews, but thought I'd add another. Have bought this for many years and nothing is planned until we "check the wall" I love the pocket and keep party invitations and business cards there. It's a great Diary. I love to get my new one and apply all the relevant stickers. I would recommend it. I might also buy desk diary as well this year.
on 11 December 2013
What I like about this calendar - you can see across the families needs so you do not double book yourself.
A place that allows you to slot documents from school so you do not lose them!..in a busy family this is a great calendar - even if the stickers do not apply to most of our needs could do with more sporting stickers - but we can live without stickers!
on 30 September 2013
In terms of a practical family calendar, I thought this looked like the best of the bunch. I wasn't disappointed! The calendar has a great layout - plenty of space to add our many activities, lovely illustrations, and a handy pocket for leaflets, etc. I also loved the fact that it covers well over a whole year.
As for other members of the family - I think most of the quirky stickers have already been applied!
Definitely exceeded my expectations... I would recommend this calendar to anyone with a busy family!
on 16 February 2014
I love this calendar as we are a family of four and each one can have a column and so you can organise appointments and play dates etc, accordingly. Nice to feel organised, even if it is just on paper! Love the stickers too. Would recommend to families who have lots of different appointments and dates to remember!
on 28 August 2013
I HAVE ORDERED THIS CALENDAR FOR PAST 5 YEARS AS JUST PERFECT FOR US. DON'T USE STICKERS OR OTHER ADDED BITS REALLY.
on 14 January 2014
I love this calendar so much I buy it every year. I love the planner idea, and there's enough room to actually write stuff in each person's column. The stickers are adored by my children, and add a quirky touch which I love. Will keep buying as long as they keep being made!
on 12 December 2015
I have been buying this for the last 7 years or so, and this is by far the best family calendar I have come across. There is more than enough column space to get all you appointments for the week/month on there. Fantastic, I have 3 very busy boys with lots of school activities, and after school activities, as well dentist, doctor etc appointments galore, and this always has the right stickers, and tons of space to write down dates, phonen numbers, and other important not to forget lists. Its why I keep re-ordering it.
on 19 August 2013
A really useful 18 month calendar. Ideal for families with school children - organisational space for up to 5 people.